• Go mobile
NOTIFICATIONS
Close
Chat 1668
+
2 years ago
Source

42% of Americans won’t date someone with bad credit. The other 58% are in the process of getting a divorce because they didn’t follow that same advice

Awkward

Some 42% of adults say knowing someone’s credit score would affect their willingness to date that person, according to a survey released on Wednesday of 1,000 adults by personal finance website Bankrate.com. That’s up from nearly 40% last year. Women were nearly three times as likely to consider credit score a major influence on a potential partner compared to men (20% versus 7%). Younger daters are not as concerned about these three digits: 45% of older millennials, defined here as those aged 27 to 36, said that knowing someone’s credit score would only have a minor impact on their desire to date.

Those same 42% have bad credit so… Good credit takes 7 years.  Most marriages last less then that.

Which one are you?

1)  Never used credit, only pays cash, doesn’t even know why a person would need a credit card.

2)  Blew himself up with credit and preaches of the evils because nobody could possible use credit responsibly.

3)  Uses reward CC for everything, even the gum-ball machine at the mall.  Never carries a balance, has 800+ FICO which along with the rewards points leads to sex with supermodels and snuggles from kittens.

3 years ago
785 Views
Comments

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *